Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The crisis period is over and the police have stopped their search. I'm pretty sure I was being followed the whole 48 hours, I'm not sure, aside from the occasional glimpse of something unusual out of the corner of my eye. Annie is safe, thank god. My ex-wife let me see her earlier today, she was so frightened. Annie doesn't look like she'll ever smile again, I could barely coax a word or two out of her. I'm worried for her, worried that the experience might have traumatized her beyond help. All she told me (when she did talk) was that a man in a suit and mask dragged Meg away, and she tried to help, but all she could do was scream and cry.

Deb withdrew her from the summer program she was attending so she could keep Annie close to home. I don't blame her.  The school gave me two weeks of paid vacation to grieve and collect myself. I'm taking that time to do my own investigation, I've already roped in some family friends, we've been combing the woods outside town for any sign of her. No luck so far. Kevin down the hall (Meg's boyfriend), had absolutely nothing to do with it. At the time Meg disappeared, he was in the middle of his soccer program, his coach confirmed his presence.

Once again, I'm asking anyone local, please. If you have any information about Meg, please, tell me anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment