Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's been a very busy week. Budget woes at the school have sent everyone into a panic, every teacher is prepping for a pink slip, and every coach is worried about losing their team. The head janitor assured me there would be nothing to worry about, but I can't help it. I just lost one job, I don't want to lose this one as well. I had a hard enough time getting in in the first place, working the ticket booth at the AMC in town and at a tiny little office business (Which is now out of business, sweet revenge) aren't really janitorial experience. I think they were giving me a hard time to see if I would stick, god knows that lots of people want an easy job but aren't willing to commit.

Meg's birthday is coming up soon.. I've already got her present stashed safely away someplace safe. I know she reads my blog, and it's not going to be that easy. I love you, hun, but you haven't out foxed your dear pop just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment