Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I certainly had an interesting weekend. Annie was bouncing around the car Friday night, she couldn't wait to see her friend. And Meg just sat in the front seat, smug look on her face. I know what that means, but I also know I can't do anything about it, yet.

I swear though, Annie is shooting up like a weed. She must've grown an inch since last week, the last I measured her, she was about 4'3, now she's 4'4! Ah, she's going to grow up tall, just like her dad. It makes me proud and makes me write sentimental things on my blog.

Meg's growing up too. In other ways, at least. My suspicions were confirmed, when I went to pick Annie from her friend's on Sunday, I saw the older brother place an awkward kiss on Meg's cheek. I did exactly what any father would do, gave him the "I'm watching you" hand gesture. That should scare him, and if continues, well, we'll see what kind of boy he is, that'll determine what kind of shot I should load into my shotgun.

No comments:

Post a Comment