Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I was busy this weekend. Because I'm out on a job, I've had time to catch up on sleep. I'm going to need it if I job hunt, especially in this market. Thank goodness Annie made a friend here, she and Meg spent most of every day there. Annie's friend is a girl her age, and Meg tagged along because my fatherly intuition tells me she's got a crush on the older brother. Their parents usually aren't home, I don't think I'll tell Deb that, she'll freak out and forbid Annie from going back there.

Annie needs more friends, she's always been the quiet and shy type, but it got even worse when Deb and I split. I feel like I'm to blame for that. The little things I do to try and make it up to both of them.

I've got a job interview coming up, this evening in fact. I applied for a Janitors position at Clearview elementary. That's where Annie attends, hopefully I'll get to see her more often. The pay isn't half bad either, more than my last job pulled in. The hours are short too, it goes from eleven to five in the evening. Now I just need to get my suit cleaned and pressed for the

No comments:

Post a Comment