Saturday, June 11, 2011

I've got the girls with me this weekend. Meg caught a nasty bug somehow, so I'm sort of distracted fixing her soup. Work has been getting worse for me, I know my boss is putting more and more pressure on me to make me quit instead of being fired, the cruel bastard. If I quit, I can't collect unemployment, my rent is already late and I depend on this job to help me keep my apartment. The check comes in Monday, I hope there won't be any serious reduction in pay.

Add on the cold and I've had a load of stress this week. My ex-wife didn't want me to take the girls. She had valid points, I don't exactly have medical insurance, and cold medicine just costs too much. I managed to shoo the kids away before she started to raise her voice, I hate it when the girls see us argue, it's bad enough that their parents are divorced

I know Meg is miserable without cold medication, but she's doing her best to try and cheer me up. I think I'll dig out that box of brownie mix I have stashed away for occasions like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment