Monday, June 13, 2011

This is just great. I came to work today to find a box full of my things sitting on my desk and a notice to see my boss. He'd had "enough of my slacking" of "not putting the companies best interest first". I've said it before, but I've never pulled unpaid overtime on the weekend because of the girls, unfortunately, most of my former co-workers did, working nearly sixteen hour shifts just to keep everything in the black.

Things are going to hell in a hand basket because of this. My former boss in his gratitude falsified my work records, detailing that I had shown up for work late time after time, if I had even shown up for work at all. What's worse about this is that I've never received a pay stub for this job, everything was deposited into my account. Because I don't have the proof, and because I have a falsified work record, I can't collect even the smallest of unemployment benefits.

I'm worried that I may loose my apartment soon, my second source of income is too small to do anything other than stock up on food. If my ex wife hears about this, I won't be able to go near the girls for a long time. I need a new job, and I need one desperately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment